Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dec 09 - Team Function

Gidday,

Cheers for your e-mail.

I'm out of the office on Thursday arvo, 10 Dec 09.

It is our team Christmas function and we are heading to Wenderholm and Kayaking up the Pohoi river. It is a sweet day for it and I’ll be indulging in a few Speights along the way. I am not sure about the Health & Safety implications of this, but I will make sure I put on some sun block, wear my life jacket and tether myself to my manager who reckons he floats pretty well, so I should be OK.

If you can't wait for my return, please don’t email Duane or Scott because they will also be paddling down the river.

If it is urgent or you just want to know how the adventure is going, then please give me a bell on 021 847 480. Hopefully I don’t drop my phone in the river, but then again I wouldn’t mind a new one and my old manager Nicki dropped hers in a spa pool once and got a really flash one to replace it!

C'mon New Zealand. Get amongst it.

Cheers, Sunil

No comments:

Post a Comment