Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mar 10 - Black Caps

Gidday,

I'm out of the office for the rest of the arvo, because I’m at the garden watching the Black Caps vs Oz. You should be here as well. In the immortal words of Michael Clarke’s ex Lara Bingle “where the bloody hell are ya?”

Also, since JK (that’s what I call the PM, he’s my boy) and the Big Kahuna (that’s what I call my main man Rob) are good enough to give me 4 weeks annual leave I thought I would take tomorrow off as well.

I know what you are thinking, it’s because I’m going to indulge in too many Steinies at the cricket and am going to be hung over, but it’s not that at all. It’s because tomorrow night I am hosting the sporting event of the…umm…week. It’s our inaugural “It’s a Slippery Slope – Slip ‘n’ Slide Comp” and I need to prepare the backyard (weeding and all that fun stuff), extend the hose (so we can sneakily attach it to the neighbours tap) and grab an industrial cleaning sized bottle of detergent.

And let’s be honest I will probably don the lycra one-piece and stack hat and have a few practice runs before everyone arrives.

If it is urgent please give me a bell on 021 847 480 as my phone will be stuffed down my one-piece in a zip lock bag. Otherwise I’ll reply to your email next week.

Good times.

Sunil

No comments:

Post a Comment