Thursday, August 12, 2010

Jun 10 - Raro

Kia Orana

I have spontaneously decided not to be in the office on Fri 4 Jun and will instead be beached as in Raro - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdVHZwI8pcA. I thought it might be nice to indulge in some R&R. Although my new buddy Kimi reckons it is more likely to be a bit of B&D.

The timing is pretty spot on, as I am just about over my NZ Music Month hangover and am (almost) fully focused on the Queenstown Winterfest. We are sponsoring Mountain Mayhem again (http://www.youtube.com/user/grabaseatnz#p/u/11/FprSSBqjZo4) and this year we are also looking for grabaseat Winterfest Warriors to represent us, including a Birdman (http://www.youtube.com/user/grabaseatnz#p/u/10/V6vy2_rJKps). Win flights, accommodation and a long walk off a short pier into a freezing lake. More info next week (once I am off island time).

If it is urgent please email my work buddies Tors (Victoria.Hooper@airnz.co.nz) or Jax (Jacqui.Beaver@airnz.co.nz). They should be sweet with it, ‘cause Jax just came back from a trip to Fiji and Tors is off to Raro soon-as and has scored a comp hotel upgrade thanks to a technical booking system mess-up, booya!

Aera ra

P.S. I will be out of the office on Mon 7 Jun. It’s the Queens birthday. Well not really. Lizzie’s birthday is 21 Apr, but I am sure it’s someone’s birthday and if they are anything like my husky lady friend from K-Rd they could be a Queen, so in their honour all Kiwis should have the day off and scoff some cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment